Monday, February 25, 2013

PLDT myDSL’s best commercial for me is…

Hi everyone. I just had another great find. (^_~) Recently, I watched all PLDT myDSL Anna Banana commercials and I can say I'm really impressed how each commercial portrays a strong connection at home. It always promotes family bond among us Filipinos. 

PLDT myDSL’s best commercial for me is…the original Derek's Anna Banana Song which you can watch here. It shows how mothers are really supportive with their children. I can see myself with her mom. I used to do that to an idol group which I really really like. Even if it's just a simple view, I know I'm making them happy. :)


It's so cute that Anna Banana's video was a success and after the first one, it was succeeded with several videos which you can view below. Each has a very touching plot. ^_^




Remember that your home deserves unlimited sharing from the strong, reliable, family sized connection of myDSL. The strongest connections are at home, so visit www.pldthome.com to get your family connected today! :)


So subscribe now to PLDT myDSL Anna Banana YouTube Channel so you will be up to date with what’s happening to the Lorenzo family. :)

1 comment:

  1. my favorite is the one with the lost dog. hi! thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog. I am now following you. hoping you could return the favor and follow back. have a nice day!

    http://merdinein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a LITTLE comment ^o^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...