Friday, November 9, 2012

Cool Finds: LISTOGRAPHY!

Hi guys! Hope you're all having a great day! Well, I just wanted to share something for my quick post for today. \(^ω^\)

I've been a member of listography.com since June of last year and I wasn't able to update my post back then. I got the chance to open it now and played around the site and discovered how helpful this site was especially to people who are OC or just basically organize with their works and other stuff. 


My List!
What is Listography.com? It is basically a book and personal web application which allows users to create and share lists. Through list-making, users can shape an autobiography and create references for themselves and others. Some common types of lists are: favorites, wishlists, to-do lists, catalogs, memories, and photo lists. I'm more of a to-do list person. I always reuse the back sheet of papers and staple them so that it will look like a mini-notebook where I can write anything on my list. By that way, I can also recycle some used stuff. 

To be a listographer, first you have to sign up. It's very easy and it's FREE! After that, you can start making list. What I like with this site is that you have the option to format it once something has been done in your to-do list! Try to create one of your own. 



Notice that there's a strike-through on my list. It only means that I already accomplished something. Well, this really helps me a lot in some ways. I love to be organized most of the time.

You, do you know any sites that has been useful to you like LISTOGRAPHY? Share it here! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

49 comments:

  1. wow! i want to try this. I'm not sure if im an OC, but it sometimes feel like am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool! I love the cutesy background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lists...making them at least but following the list is another story. This is a new site for me. I'm going to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with you. Well, try to follow what I write though.. But sometimes, it's just hard to follow all. hihi

      Delete
  4. I'm not a very organized person but I like lists. Thanks for sharing this site. I'm interested in the iPhone app too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will sure love this.I live by my to do list everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Listography. Great one indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great share of your thoughts about Listography. Thanks for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been living with a planner ever since grade school all the way 'til now (I'm already a mom and a businesswoman at the same time). Though technology has kept up, I now also have my iPad and mobile phones with built in organizers, I still use yearly planners. I've a very short memory thus the need to write all my tasks down.

    Thanks for sharing the site...! Really cool!



    http://www.peachyalvarez.com
    http://www.thejoyfulcrafterph.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I love your blog. I dropped by to say I'm a fan! :)

      Delete
  9. visit the site and very interesting
    in my part i also use a planner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing! I've been wanting to make a bucket list ever since... might do it at Listography soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Share yours if you have! I would want to check :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks for sharing this. Badly need to have things organized here at home. Sched's a mayhem coz I can't seem to maximize time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. somethime's it really can't be avoided sis. :)

      Delete
  12. I still have not gone fully digital. I still keep my list on paper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I use iGoogle to keep me organized. But it's saying goodbye next year so I need to find an alternative. I'll check this one out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't known iGoogle. I just heard of it now. hehe

      Delete
  14. my first time to hear about this site. I should check this out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. for multi-tasking and multi-job moms like myself, this is really good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I should check this out. I'm very forgetful so this should be helpful. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your blog and am now following it! I've nominated you for a Liebster award. Read about here. http://www.henrysmom.com/2012/11/oh-wow-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well if we are really busy it is really good to have a planner that will help in organizing our activities.

    ReplyDelete
  19. interesting but it's kinda scary being that detailed when it comes to your to-do list. then again, i use the planner to list the things that i need to do. mukhang pareho lang naman. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  20. I will visit the site one of this day..I need to be organize..

    ReplyDelete
  21. That seems like an interesting website. Will try it out for myself. Am into using lists as planners too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My first time to hear about the site, I should check this out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks for sharing this site... i love doing lists for home use and personal use.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for sharing this! I will use it now :D

    www.itsmedeann.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am not an organized person so this site would help me...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing! One of my new year's resolution every single year is to get things organized.Laging epic fail

    ReplyDelete
  27. i also have a to-do list in my phone too.. it really keeps me organize.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is nice and really helpful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wanna use this. :) Thanks for sharing. It's a great help.

    ReplyDelete
  30. kelangan ko to. haha, thanks for sharing sis :)

    New post: http://lhyziebongon.com/with-the-lunatics/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a LITTLE comment ^o^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...